Quick and Easy Bundt Pan Pizza Recipe the kids will LOVE…….
In my household pizza is almost everyone’s addiction. Today we are going to make a quick and really easy Bundt pan pizza that your kids will enjoy. Mommy will love it to because it takes 5 minutes to prepare and is very filling.
* 1 Pizza dough ( I used the pizza crust in the can)
* Mozzarella cheese
* garlic (minced or powder)
* Italian Seasoning ( I just used oregano cause I ran out of Italian)
* Pizza sauce ( I used Prego sauce)
* Topping ( pepperoni, chicken, pepper etc)
In a big bowl, cut the pizza dough into cube sized pieces
Then add the seasonings, extra virgin olive oil, mozzarella cheese and toppings into the bowl. Mix it all together really well.
Make sure to spray your bundt pan with spray butter so it won’t stick. Add everything evenly to the bundt pan and then add the sauce on top.
You want to Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then cook for 25-30 minutes. Make sure to check your pizza after 20 minutes as each one will vary in time.