Learn to make this simple made-from-scratch gravy…..
Gravy make everything better Let’s make some for Thanksgiving
The leftover dripping make some really good gravy so NEVER toss it!
*Place the roasting pan over a low flame
*With a spoon just move the dripping around until the liquid starts to get thick
* Add some flour to the pan and keep stirring until it mixes all together and gets smooth
* The flour makes the liquid thicken up
* Slowly add in your stock and water. Keep stirring until it thickens up
* You may want to lower the heat if it starts to burn
*If you don’t want any lumps then use a strainer to catch them.
* You can add water if the gravy is to thick