Let’s talk to Santa Claus this year…..Can you believe it’s that time of the year again? The holiday lights are slowly showing up in the streets, shopping for presents and even Christmas movies are playing on TV. This holiday always sneaks up on me but I absolutely love this time of the year.
I have some great links for you to share with your little ones. You can talk to Santa, track his every move and even watch the reindeer’s eat all the way from the North Pole. I used to do this with my boys when they were younger and they loved it. The smiles on their faces were priceless.
Hope your children love it as much as mine did!! Check them out.
1. Get a free personalized phone call from Santa
2. This is the one I used for my little ones! Phone call from Santa
3. Checkout Santa’s reindeer cam and watch the reindeer’s eat
4. How about getting your very own personalized video message from Santa?
5. How about having your children pick up the phone and call Santa themselves? Do you think they will love that? Just dial (951) 262-3062 ( This is a California telephone number so long distance charges may apply)
* Did you notice it was snowing on the site? Hehehe….Trying to get you guys in the holiday mood *